Blade right analog Kverneland KK073290 TEKRONE
To Spoil Kverneland plow manufactured from high strength composite material engineering TEKRONE (produced in Ukraine from Belgian raw)
High-strength composite material has Tekrone:
- low levels of friction;
- the highest resistance to wear;
- zero adhesion;
- high strength properties (tensile 2 times stronger than steel).
Why do we recommend Tekrone?
At this 3 main reasons:
- friction during interaction with the soil in instruments of Tekrone 2 times less than that of steel, resulting in tremendous savings of fuel. Tests on dumps 3 furrow ITT provided fuel economy of 3-4 l / ha, landside of Tekrone - to 1.5 l / ha;
- the strength of the soil cultivating tools Tekrone comparable with the strength of steel, and the wear resistance of 2-fold higher. This is confirmed in the operation;
- Tekrone have excellent release properties, ie zero sticking! Therefore it when plowing nothing sticks to moist soil, which increases productivity and saves time on endless cleaning plow dirt.
It is also an opportunity to plowing moist soil in areas where the plow so-called "asphalt", which is 50 hectares and destroying ploughshare blades.